Saturday, May 4, 2013

Surabaya Fashion Parade Day#3

I missed SFP day 2. But I attended SFP day 3 today. And this is a bit different with past years, because the fashion show take place at convention hall not at the atrium and also there are fashion expo with a lot of tenants. So this is like a small fashion week. I think this is the biggest fashion event in Surabaya.
And today all the APPMI designers are showing their latest collections. They are Denny Djoewardi, Alphiana Chandrajani, Djoko Sasongko, Melia Wijaya, Elok Rege Napio, Lia Afif, Ayok Dwipancara,Lenny Kurniawati andLilik Suhariyati. The interesting part is all the designers using denim to all their collections without losing their style.
 
Pic from backstage


Abbreviate, is my collection. Inspired by extreme silhouette with a mininal details.
And I'd like to thank you to Rendhy for sharing his photo with me.






No comments:

Post a Comment