Friday, May 3, 2013

Surabaya Fashion Parade Day#1

Two days ago was the first day of Surabaya Fashion Parade. And for opening ceremonial, APPMI (my fashion designers group) was throwing a mini fashion show. Each designers (we had 10 designers) had to shown 1 collection which is using Tuban tenun gedog as the base material.
This mini fashion show was like an announcement to the public, that we will have a fashion show on May 3rd, and all of us will using denim. 
So here's my collection with tenun gedog

For the necklace, I use black board like I've told you before and the added with some scrapbooking supplies. Also for the hair, I use wool thread.

There's a very short video from the show. Hope you all can enjoy it.

 
 And this is me, taking a pic at the billboard with my collections in it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment