Friday, May 31, 2013

Big wed

I haven't wrote in a long time. I've been busy preparing the wedding for my cousin. Because the wedding gown was from me, also with the mother of the groom's , and also for me and my kids. So I guess it's been a busy week right. I'll give you a peek later.
I made for my self a 'gown', yeah you still called it gown because it's a long dress :)
I made for me a corset dress (because the cloth are sewn on the corset) so it'll be friendly worn for me. And I use wool. Not like the usual material for a gown.
Also for my boys, I made them boutonniere, this time I made not from flowers, but from their toys. Sonic and his friends....
Here's the pic.

Before...still fitting

After
 See the boutonniere? They are Knuckles, Shadow and Tail. And me? I'm wearing Silver boutonniere...:)


Here's the flower girl dress


The sister dress



The wedding gown
 

No comments:

Post a Comment