Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A story for today

Happy wednesday goes thursday everyone...yeah because it's already midnight here. And I'm still doing my homework. 
I'd just finished my listing and emailed it. So before go to bed, I like to share with you what happened to me today.
Thanks God. Today my twins turns 5. Yay.....Happy Birthday dears. Hope you'll be the person just like God's purposed :*
Since yesterday, I was looking for my twins b'day wish list. The Ninja turtles toys. I went to the mall near my house and start looking for it. But they don't have it. So I went to another shopping mall which have two toy stores. I came to the first one, and they said that they don't have it yet.  They asked me to go to the other store. And I start to worried. Because the other store is the same store's brand with the store at the mall near my house. I began saying my prayer. I said, God where I had to find the toys? Because I tought they definetly don't have it and my sons craving for it.  But I was wrong. They have the ninja turtles toys just excatly like my twins wanted. My sons only want the purple and the red ninja turtles. Amazingly the store had only one purple ninja turtles and one red ninja turtles. Its like the toys were meant to be for my sons.I believe it's not cuincedance.


Dress: Zara, headbead: stradiavius

this is the ninja turtles


No comments:

Post a Comment