Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A lot of red

Nannyless, chefless, driverless makes me have no "me" time to write. And today , while preparing my collections for metro department store, i sneak myself out and blogging. ;)
It's been a depressing and stressfull week for me. The deadline pressure and anything, sometimes makes me tired to the max. But somehow, I still try to push myself to make up and dressed up, even though I don't feel like to. Because I remembered someone told me, that when you dress or make yourself up, it means you appreciated yourself.
So for today outfit, I'm wearing a lot of red. I don't know why. I just felt that I want it. When I took a shower in the morning, usually I thought about what I'm gonna wear. And suddenly a red thought jump into my head today.

tank top: on the rocks, skirt: unbranded, necklace: my DIY




No comments:

Post a Comment