Saturday, March 16, 2013

The Singhasari...

I'm back. I've been not writing for a while. That's because there was a holiday this week and we ( I mean me and my family) were having a real good family time. We went to Batu, and stayed at The singhasari resort, which was a perfect place for those who need a total refreshin'.  Premium facilities, such as a swimming pool, a jacuzzy ( my  all time favourite), a spa ( i haven't had a chance to try it), fitness center, a basket ball and tennis court, a jogging track, even they have 9 holes mini golf. Oh... there is also a kids club, where you can play xbox game and home theatre. See.... that's perfect.
Curious?
Here's the photos

Entry to the chapel

The chapel

Main lobby

dining room


hayam wuruk lounge and roof top bar


details of the bamboo chair, and it's comfy


 

No comments:

Post a Comment