Friday, April 26, 2013

Another Kartini's Day

Today was so exhausted for me. And also a relief. 'Cause the past few days, I had to wake up early in and rushed to my sons school and had a choir practice. So when the day is come , which is today, and our performance successed, that is very reliefing. Ahhh....
Actually this is a Kartini's Day for the IPH students. And the main is the fashion show of the student itself. Can you imagine how cute they are? And can you imagine that those kids are willing to wear those traditional clothes even the clothes don't make them comfortable? ahhhhh....kids....
Also the amazing parts is, the boosters (the moms) and the teachers, they are totally make over themself. Not including me I guess :)
So where your eyes can see, all you can see is a lots of kids wearing traditional and the woman wearing kebaya. Cool...
I'll show you some photos of today..


All the amazing boosters

My boys wins the 1st place and the 3rd place of Fashion show Competition

Add caption
Look ats those cute kids and their clothes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment